Kootenai Law Group is prepared to offer guidance and resources regarding the impacts of the COVID-19 and Coronavirus pandemic. We continue to serve clients in the areas of estate planning, elder law, tax law, and business law in North Idaho.
This unprecedented time presents unique challenges for families and business owners. Collectively, we are all worried for the health of our communities. We hear many questions like:
What will happen to my assets if I'm in the hospital?
Who will be in charge if I am incapacitated?
Who will take care of my minor children if I cannot?
Our firm is here to help you and your family put everything in place to give you peace of mind during the coronavirus pandemic.
We've written the following articles that might be of help to you:
- In the Era of COVID-19, May Idahoans Handwrite Their Own Last Will and Testament?
- What Legal Planning Documents Do You Need in the Age of COVID-19? A Complimentary Guide.
- How to Plan Ahead to Avoid Court-Appointed Guardianship and Conservatorship in the Midst of the Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Can the Tax Provisions in the Coronavirus Relief “CARES” Act Benefit You?
- Is Avoiding Probate More Important During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Kootenai Law is currently offering free consultations concerning creating or reviewing estate planning documents. Kootenai Law Group has put in place processes to complete estate planning for people while minimizing person to person contact. We take the health of our community very seriously.
Other Areas of Practice
Here at Kootenai Law, we specialize in cases under the Estate Planning section. Let our team help you with your Wills & Trusts, Power of Attorney & more!
Business law encompasses all of the laws that dictate how to form, operate, and exit a business. We can help our clients with articles of incorporation, business entity types
We deal with many Elder law cases here at Kootenai Law. Ranging from Guardianship, Medicaid Eligibility, Probate and more. Our Elder Law lawyers can help you out. Call us for an appointment!